Alcohol License

Pamela W. Eckhardt, Clerk

General Information
Phone Numbers
Fax: 208-785-4131
Emergencies: Dial 911
501 N Maple St

Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm

Alcohol licenses are issued in the Clerk's Office located at the Bingham County Courthouse Room #107.

Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. (Closed on state holidays)

You will need to submit a signed copy of your renewed State Alcohol license along with your County Application. You can not apply for a city or county Alcohol License without your State license.

Sign the Application in the presence of a Notary Public, otherwise, you may sign the application in the Clerk's Office.

Please renew your Alcohol License(s) by October 20th to receive your license before the October 31st deadline.

The application will need to go before the Bingham County Commissioners for review and will need to remain on the agenda for three days. Please allow 7-10 days for this process
Obtain County Application for Alcohol License here. (fillable form)

A Sunday Exemption Permit can be purchased for $20.00. Beginning at 10:00 a.m on Sunday through 10:00 p.m. the following day in connection with a special event to be hold on the licensed premises. A licensee shall not be allowed to obtain more than four (4) Sunday Exemption Permits per year. (Ordinance 2001-05.)

Please submit your application two weeks prior to the special event.
Obtain Sunday Exemption Permit here. (fillable form)

A Bingham County Liquor Catering Permit can be purchased for $20.00 per day, not to exceed five (5) days.

You must submit a copy of your signed State Alcohol license along with a Bingham County Catering Permit Application. Please submit your application two weeks prior to catering an event.
Obtain Catering Permit here. (fillable form)

Useful Links
Idaho State Police Alcohol Beverage Control
(Contains State Applications, Licensing, & Price Postings)