To make a Payment please view our options:
Treasurer's Office in the Bingham County Courthouse:
- If you come into the office to pay, please bring your tax bills with you.
- Office hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Silver Drop Box: Located in front of the Courthouse:
- No cash please!
- Checks or money orders accepted. Please include your tax stub or parcel number with each payment. This will help ensure your payment is posted to the correct account.
Mail in Payments:
Please Mail To:
Tanna Beal; Tax Collector
501 N Maple #210
Blackfoot, ID 83221
- Please include your tax stub or a parcel number with each payment. This will help to ensure your payment is posted to the correct account. This includes, checks and money orders.
- Do not staple, tape or paperclip your payment.
- We suggest you mail your payments early and be sure the envelope is postmarked before the due date.
- Set up payments through your financial institution.
- Paystation.com -
- Payment comes directly from your checking account
- Must have routing and account number
- Utilizing an electronic check system
- The cost to use this method is $1.15 per parcel.
- You will need your parcel number and the tax amount you are paying
- Paystation will not have access to your bill
- A C I Payments :(Debit or Credit Card)
- A nominal fee is charged for this service (minimum of $3.00, or 3% of the amount of payment)
- Please see their website for the convenience fee schedule
- Credit cards are also accepted at our office
- You will need your parcel number and your tax amount when using this option by internet or by phone
- A C I Payments phone number is located below
- 1-800-2PAY-TAX (1-800-272-9829) Jurisdiction Code 2224
- A C I Payments will not have access to your tax bill
Click here to make an A C I Payment
Late Charge and Interest:
Please remember if payments are postmarked after the deadline, a late charge and interest will be applied. Late charge is 2% of the unpaid balance and is applied on December 21st for the first half taxes. Interest is 1% per month beginning January 1. Late charge for second half tax is applied on June 21st and interest is 1% per month beginning January 1.
Failure to receive a tax bill does not excuse the taxpayer from paying the taxes and late charges and interest accrued, if any. Be sure to notify our office immediately whenever your address changes or if you do not receive a tax bill.
If you will be traveling or be out of the Country at the time taxes are due, contact our office for an "estimated tax amount" so that you can prepay or make other arrangements to pay by the due date.
Proof of payment of property taxes is the responsibility of the taxpayer [I.C. 63-1306(2)]. Be sure to keep accurate records, receipts and cancelled checks documenting your payments.
* January 2 - First day to apply for current year Property Tax Reduction ("Circuit Breaker") in Assessor's Office
* April 18 - Last day to apply for current year Property Tax Reduction ("Circuit Breaker) in Assessor's Office
* June 20 - (or the first day following a holiday or weekend) Last day to pay current tax year second half tax payments without a late charge and interest, calculated from January 1 (not June 21)
* June 27 - Last day to file an appeal with Board Equalization in the Assessor's Office
* December 20 - (or the first day following a holiday or weekend) Last day to pay current year full tax payments or first half tax payments without late charge and interest on the first half
** Make sure to notify the Assessor's Office whenever your mailing address changes. You can contact their office at 208-782-3017.