General Information
501 N. Maple #207

Department Services

Bingham County currently has two Veteran Service Officers (VSO) who serve as advocates for veterans in our county.

They can assist with the following:

  • Service Connected Disability Compensation
  • Non-Service Connected Pension
  • Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Pension (DIC)
  • Death Pension
  • Burial Benefits
  • Applying for healthcare benefits within the VA Health System
  • Certificate of Eligibility for VA Home Loan Guaranty
  • Emergency Grants
  • Correspondence with the VA
  • Obtaining service treatment records, military personnel file, and DD214
  • Obtaining replacement of military awards and decorations
  • Resource Information

Walk-ins are welcome, but at times, appointments will be required to discuss in depth your eligibility for VA benefits.