Bingham County currently has two Veteran Service Officers (VSO) who serve as advocates for veterans in our county.
They can assist with the following:
- Service Connected Disability Compensation
- Non-Service Connected Pension
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Pension (DIC)
- Death Pension
- Burial Benefits
- Applying for healthcare benefits within the VA Health System
- Certificate of Eligibility for VA Home Loan Guaranty
- Emergency Grants
- Correspondence with the VA
- Obtaining service treatment records, military personnel file, and DD214
- Obtaining replacement of military awards and decorations
- Resource Information
Walk-ins are welcome, but at times, appointments will be required to discuss in depth your eligibility for VA benefits.