Statement from the Bingham County Treasurer
The job of the Bingham County Treasurer/Tax Collector is an elected position whose responsibilities include: collecting and accounting for the property taxes assessed by the county and the other taxing districts, investing county funds, and serving as personal representative for the estates of deceased persons when no relative is able or willing to serve as administrator.
As Bingham County Treasurer/Tax Collector I take these responsibilities very seriously and appreciate the opportunity to serve the citizens of Bingham County.
My staff and I are always willing to assist taxpayers with their questions or concerns. Our goal is to be helpful, accurate, and professional in our interactions with our customers and to make the tax paying process as pleasant as possible. If you have any questions that are not addressed by this web site, or have a circumstance that requires special assistance, please feel free to contact our office.
-Tanna Beal, Bingham County Treasurer
* January 2 - First day to apply for current year Property Tax Reduction ("Circuit Breaker") in Assessor's Office
* April 18 - Last day to apply for current year Property Tax Reduction ("Circuit Breaker) in Assessor's Office
* June 20 - (or the first day following a holiday or weekend) Last day to pay current tax year second half tax payments without a late charge and interest, calculated from January 1 (not June 21)
* June 27 - Last day to file an appeal with Board Equalization in the Assessor's Office
* December 20 - (or the first day following a holiday or weekend) Last day to pay current year full tax payments or first half tax payments without late charge and interest on the first half
** Make sure to notify the Assessor's Office whenever your mailing address changes. You can contact their office at 208-782-3017.