The mission of the Bingham County Prosecuting Attorney’s office is to serve Bingham County and its people by promoting the fair administration of justice. The Bingham County Prosecuting Attorney’s office conducts its mission:
- By effectively and ethically prosecuting all violations of criminal law for which sufficient evidence exists within established prosecutorial guidelines, while preserving the rights of the accused to a fair trial.
- By advocating and protecting the rights of crime victims and witnesses.
- By impartially advising the Board of County Commissioners and the elected and appointed officials of Bingham County.
- By effectively and ethically representing Bingham County in civil matters.
- By operating in a fiscally responsible manner.
- We seek justice in every case, for every victim, for the accused and for the community.
- We exercise the power entrusted to us by the people with integrity, leadership, compassion and professionalism.
- We ensure victims of crime are heard throughout the criminal justice process.
- We protect our community's interests through professional and accurate legal counsel to the County.