- Paychecks are received the last working day of each month.
- Pay is by direct deposit to a financial institution.
OVERTIME AND COMPENSATORY TIME
- Overtime may be paid with approval from County Commissioners.
- Compensatory time is normally given for overtime hours at a rate of time and one half.
PAID TIME OFF
- Will begin after one full month of employment
- Accrual per month for 40 hour work week
- 0 - 5 years service 16 hours
- 6 - 10 years service 18 hours
- 11+ years service 20 hours
- May accrue up to 480 hours maximum
- Accrued per month for 35 hour work week
- 0 - 5 years service 14 hours
- 6 - 10 years service 15.75 hours
- 11+ years service 17.5 hours
- May accrue up to 420 hours maximum
- 12 holidays observed, scheduled to be determined by Commissioners
- In accordance with the Family Medical Leave Act, Bingham County employees who have been
employed for at least 12 months by the County are eligible for up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave during any 12 month period for certain family medical needs.