7-1-4: PLATTING FEES FOR SUBDIVISION DEVELOPERS:
The Bingham County Commissioners have determined that a platting fee shall be charged to developers of subdivisions.
A. Fees: The platting fees and other requirements shall be as follows:
1. Preliminary plat: One hundred dollars ($100.00).
2. Final plat:
a. Review and checking: Idaho Code section 50-1305, two hundred ten dollars ($210.00) plus twenty dollars ($20.00)
b. Improvement plans review and checking: Two hundred ten dollars ($210.00) plus ten dollars ($10.00) per lot.
c. Plats that require street and utility construction inspections:
(1) Sewer line inspections: Fifteen dollars ($15.00) per lot.
(2) Water line inspections: Fifteen dollars ($15.00) per lot.
(3) Curb, gutter and sidewalk construction: Fifteen dollars ($15.00) per lot.
(4) Roadway inspections: Fifteen dollars ($15.00) per lot.
B. Certificate Of Compliance: An electronic copy is preferred in addition to a hard copy in Auto-Cad, Micro Survey, C&G
or Sight Survey, compatible to Windows 95 or 98. In lieu of Bingham County conducting the street and utility construction
inspection, the developer may provide a certificate of compliance from a professional engineer or professional land
surveyor. (Ord. 99-05, 3-29-1999)
CLICK HERE FOR RESOLUTION TO ORDINANCE 99-05
Resolution to Ord.99-05